Important Notice: This job description is not inclusive or exhaustive of all the job functions that an employee in this position may be asked to perform from time to time.
- Connect, disconnect, and fill CNG Trailers and record returning and departing pressure and temperature information.
- Perform visual inspections of terminal equipment to ensure proper operation and environmental integrity. Informs the Director of Operations & Engineering of any maintenance concerns.
- Able to understand and follow company standard operating procedures and safety rules.
- Develops and completes clear and concise reports related to the operation of the terminal.
- Maintains accurate records.
- Exercises independent judgment.
- Assures compliance with all operating procedures, operating requirements, laws, and codes.
- Monitors customer sites and pressure levels through remote monitoring software and reports problems or potential problems to the appropriate supervisor.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Two-year Associate Degree in any trade-related field preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License is required.
- Ability to work independently and make sound decisions when necessary.
- Available to work weekends/nights/holidays.
- Must be able to meet all physical requirements of the job including climbing stairs and lifting 30-50 pounds.
This position reports directly to the Terminal / Safety Manager.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk or sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch.
Working Conditions: This job operates on a work site and in a professional environment. The noise level on the work site can be loud from time to time.
Location: Montoursville, PA – Minimal to no travel required.
Compensation: starts at $15/hour
We offer paid medical, dental, and vision benefits coverage plan(s), competitive compensation, paid holidays, paid time off, and a 401K benefits plan. Compass pays 100% of employee health, dental, and vision premiums, and offers generous coverage for dependents.
This is a full-time, Third Shift position.
The work week will consist of 3.5 days, with standard hours being: Thurs 1 AM – 7 AM and Friday through Sunday 7 PM – 7 AM.