Assist in manufacturing, installation, and maintaining Compressed Natural Gas equipment, including company-owned facilities and customers. Training will be provided as needed. Job duties for this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Fabricate metal items using various techniques, such as welding, drilling, grinding, and sawing.
- Read and interpret technical drawings.
- Troubleshoot issues with the fabrication or equipment.
- Mechanical and electrical experience required.
- Industrial piping experience
- Perform electrical maintenance to include but not be limited to wiring and electrical part replacement.
- Works with other members of the team to execute and complete assigned tasks.
- Promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices.
- Ensuring all safety rules and safe work procedures are followed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Two-year Associate Degree in any trade-related field preferred.
- A valid Driver’s License is required.
- Ability to work independently and make sound decisions when necessary.
- Available to work weekends/nights/holidays.
- Must be able to meet all physical requirements of the job including climbing stairs and lifting 30-50 pounds.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk or sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch.
Location and Conditions: This position will travel within the Greater Harrisburg area and operates on a work site and in a professional environment, respectively. The noise level on the work site can be loud from time to time.
Compensation: starts at $20/hour
We offer paid medical, dental, and vision benefits coverage plan(s), competitive compensation, paid holidays, paid time off, and a 401K benefits plan. Compass pays 100% of employee health, dental, and vision premiums, and offers generous coverage for dependents.
This is a full-time position. The work week will consist of four 10-hour shifts (Tuesday-Friday), with availability on weekends and holidays for overtime, as needed.